Wednesday 29 July 2009

Allsorts Challenge Week 11

Good morning folks! Yep it's another rainy day up here in the North West but on a more cheerful note it is also my sister in laws 40th birthday today. So as you do I have made some cards for her and the first one is from myself and the hubbie and I have used the fab sketch by Dawny P over on Allsorts, you were also meant to include the colours Chocolate and Marshmallow but somewhere along the way I seem to have lost the plot and it has ended up more black and marshmallow ... sorry girls ! Please excuse the terrible photos today as for some reason I cannot take a decent photo to save my life, I have got the wobbles and they keep coming out blurred .. must be having one of those days. I'll be back very soon with my next card.

Suzie xxx


Image - Pink Petticoat Lola Rose coloured with Promarkers and glitter
Papers - Dovecraft

Ribbon - Poppicrafts

Flowers - Hobbycraft

Pin - Handmade
Punch - Leone Em Ash Branch
Sentiment - Computer generated

Gems - Papermania




3 comments:

  1. A great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsort this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lola looks gorgeous hun

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Suzie love the papers and the flower looks stunning thanks for joining us this week hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete