Thursday 18 June 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge 56

Good evening everyone, hope you are well. It has been a busy week so far and sadly I haven't made as many cards as I would have liked. Ben went on his first school trip on Tuesday to a fairly local animal farm and loved it, I spent the day fretting about him, which I obviously didn't need to do - doh! I also nearly won a set of 60 new Polychromos pencils on ebay the other night and was outbid with 3 seconds to go and lost them by a £1, I was sooooo gutted but no doubt there will be a next time or so my hubbie tells me .. :( Today I have made a card for the challenge over on A Spoon Full of Sugar. This week there is a lovely sketch to follow by MichelleO, I really love it and must remember to use it again sometime. As usual there are some fantastic DT cards to look at too so pop across and be inspired, I hope to be back with another card tomorrow for another challenge.

Have a lovely evening.


Suzie xxx


Image - Tilda coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Pape
rmania
Flowers and gems from my stash

Ribbon - Poppicrafts

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards


No comments:

Post a Comment