Monday 15 June 2009

Colour Create Challenge 19

Good afternoon and what a wet one it is too, the day started off warm and sunny, I cleaned down all my patio furniture this morning and this afternoon I am dodging rain showers, but never mind. I have had a little go at the Colour Create challenge this afternoon, the colours this week were blush pink, lilac and mossy green, a great combo, pop over and have a look at the lovely DT cards and hopefully you will like mine too, I have used one of my Gorjuss Girls, can't resist them and I think she looks so pretty in her lilac dress. Hope to have another card for you tomorrow.

Suzie xxx


Ima
ge - Gorjuss Girls coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Laura Ashley

Flowers and ribbon - Poppicrafts

Dewdrops and lace from stash

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards


No comments:

Post a Comment