Monday 6 February 2012

Crafty Catz Challenge #118 Pink and White

Hello! Hope everyone is well and not under too much snow.  We had about 4 inches at weekend but most of it has melted away today I am glad to say, it is lovely for the kids but if you need to get anywhere it is a nightmare.  Anyway I am late again but a new challenge started over at Crafty Catz on Friday and this week the theme is 'Pink and White'.  I have used a cute Penny Black image and the papers were a free pack I got on a magazine ages ago but they worked perfectly for this challenge.  I hope you like my card and that you can join in the fun this week.
Hugs
Suzie xxx



2 comments:

  1. oh gorgeous so very pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie my dog loved the snow and wouldnt come in but I must say most of it has melted now although what is left is now ice on footpaths. Stunning card and great to see you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete