Sunday 21 November 2010

Crafty Catz Challenge #59 - Get Well - DT

Hello! Hope you are all having a good weekend. I am very late with my posts this week, been out most of the weekend and also full of a cold so not really in the mood for much today. Anyway Friday saw a new challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week's theme is dedicated to our very own Aunty Sue who has been very poorly the last few months but is happily on the mend now. So we want to see Get Well cards and if you want to send yours to Aunty Sue pop over to the blog to see how you can do it. Sadly Lindsey has left the team this week, we will miss you loads Lindsey especially those gorgeous cards but I am sure I she will be back with us every now and again if I get my own way lol! Our good news is we have a lovely new member on our DT, Carly, you will all know her fantastic work I am sure especially if you are a Charisma Cardz fan, welcome Carly! Anyway I hope you can join us this week and I can't wait to see all your Get Well cards.

Suzie xxx

Image - Lia Stampz coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Basic Grey
Ribbon & Gems from stash
Sentiment - Whimsey Stamps


No comments:

Post a Comment