Saturday 9 October 2010

Crafty Catz Challenge #53 - Magnolia Week DT

Hello! Yesterday was a new challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week I have chosen the theme of Magnolia/Tilda week. I love my Tilda images so thought this would be the perfect chance for everyone who loves them too to share their inspiration with us all. I have used an Oriental Tilda, I love her she is so serene and some of my favourite Memory Box papers for this one and I am really pleased with the outcome and I hope you all enjoy it too.

Suzie xxx

Image - Tilda coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Memory Box
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards



3 comments:

  1. I Love this card Suzie, but you already knew that!
    Enjoy the weekend
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie
    A gorgeous card,i think i need to get this Tilda,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so lovely and cute! very sweet image and lovely look!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete