Saturday 10 April 2010

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 25 - Texture - DT


Today I have my DT card for Totally Gorjuss. This week's challenge is to use texture on your card. Now I struggled with this for a while as all I could think to use was embossing and as I still need to buy a die cutting machine I had no way of doing that so in the end I used some very touchy feely lace and ribbon for my texture. I have used one of my favourite Gorjuss Girls, I always find this one a joy to colour and I love the little birdy, so cute! I hope you can join us this week as we love to visit you all and see all your fab creations.

Suzie xxx


Image - Gorjuss Girls coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Papermania Rose Garden

Ribbon and Lace from stash

Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts


2 comments:

  1. Totally stunning the colours the image those flowers are a recipe for perfection as this card is I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, the image, lovely flowers and the wonderful lace make a fab card!

    ReplyDelete