Wednesday 9 December 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge 36 DT Card - Christmas Song

Good afternoon, hope you are all having a good week and your Christmas preparations are going well, I've done my shopping now and I just need to get it all wrapped although I have made a good start but it always seems to take twice as long as I expect it to. Anyway today I have my DT card for Digital Tuesday, this weeks challenge is to make a card based on a Christmas song and I have chosen 'Santa Baby' as that what sprang to mind when I purchased this digi-image from CC Designs. I hope you like it too and if you have a moment hop over to the blog and have a peek at all the other DT cards, they are beautiful.

Suzie xxx


Image -CC Designs coloured with Promarkers

Papers - Papermania

Ribbon - Anitas
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Flowers - Wild Orc
hid Crafts

2 comments:

  1. This is just as sweet as can be!!! I love your coloring and that DP is gorgeous...perfect for the card! Those little flowers are just precious! Hope you are doing well! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very adorable! Love the paper!

    ReplyDelete