Saturday, 12 March 2011

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 71 - Pearls and Lace - DT

 
Today is a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and this week's theme is 'pearls and lace'.  I love using both of these so these card was a dream for me to make and of course I have used a Lili of the Valley image too.  My new stamps from the new releases came the other day so more Lili of the Valley cards next week from me so don't say I didn't give you warning lol!  It is also my birthday on Tuesday, I love birthday's again now, I had a couple of years where I didn't mainly because it was on my 30th birthday back in 2005 that we were told my gorgeous baby boy had Down's Syndrome, yep it took them 9 months of pregnancy and then another 10 months of him being here to notice lol! we laugh now and look back at baby photos and think how did they not know - we didn't cause he was our first and to us perfect but hey ho it made no difference any way and never would have done but I think if we had know earlier maybe my beautiful daughter Grayce wouldn't be here - I was 6 weeks pregnant with her when we found out about Ben so it was a blessing really and my god the care I got during my pregnancy with her, second to none but I think it was all down to guillt on the hospitals part.  Anyway enough of my waffle and enjoy the rest of your weekend and I look forward to visiting as many of you as I can this week.
If you are interested this card is for sale on ebay.

I am entering this card into the challenge at:
Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


Suzie xxx

Image - Lili of the Valley coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Prima
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment - Whimsey stamps
Doily, lace and gems from stash
Butterflies - Martha Stewart punch

12 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie
    A stunning card gorgeous image and love the paper's and all of the embellishments,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Suzie! gorgeous image and I love the colours too :o)

    Yep my new stamps arrived too ~ I have been playing so you will see loads from me lol!

    have a fab birthday hun, hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Suzie, and happy birthday for Tuesday - some things really are sent to try us, but they always make us stronger, as you've found out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi This is wonderful ! I lve the lace and the ribbon is so pretty ! Beautiful image too. Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, your colouring is fab!! I love how you've done your flower arrangement and where did you get that ribbon?? TDF!!! Thanks for sharing your story. Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card. I love the colours and the image is so sweet.

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Suzie.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty in Pink - a stunning card, love everything about it. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo beautiful suzie, hope you have a lovely Birthday on Tuesday. watch for the postie!!hugs carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a fabulous card chick - love those colours :) Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning creation, what beautiful detail you have included on your card, the image and embellishments look truly wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, wow, wow Suzie - totally gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete