Saturday, 12 February 2011

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 67 - Love - DT & Gotta Craft DT

Good morning. Today is a new challenge at Totally Gorjuss and this week's theme is 'Love'. I just had to use my Lili of the Valley stamp for this card, I am loving them at the moment and this image is just the sweetest, perfect for a number of different cards. The papers I have used are from Sandra at Gotta Craft and I felt the colours were perfect for this card and as I love using pink how could I resist them. I hope you can join us this week and I look forward to visiting you all.

I am entering this card into the challenge at: Wild Orchid - Love Is .. and Papertake Weekly - Have a Heart and Lili of the Valley - Sketch

Suzie xxx

Image - Lili of the Valley coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Gotta Craft
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Punch - Martha Stewart
Gems and Ribbon from stash



7 comments:

  1. beautiful so pretty
    Have a great weekend
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Suzie. Love the papers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card. Lovely papers and such a sweet image.

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzie this is just one of those cards that touches you heart and gives you that warm fuzzy feeling all over. You have created one exquisite card with beautiful coloring and embellishments. Just exceptional. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks beautiful, i love the image and your flowers, x carol

    ReplyDelete