Friday, 21 January 2011

Crafty Catz Challenge #66 - A Forgotten Stamp - DT

Good afternoon. Hope you are well and ready for the weekend, I am this has been a long week some how. Anyway today is a new challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week Aunty Sue has chosen the theme of 'use a forgotten stamp'. I had a look in my box and right at the bottom were my Miss Anya stamps, I used to use these all the time but as time has gone on and I have bought other ones they have got left so I blew off the cobwebs and made this card, hope you like it. I also have blog candy on offer at the moment and there are no rules just add your name and you never know you may win some Lili of the Valley stamps.

I am entering this card into the challenge over at Wild Orchid which is 'Let's get Sentimental' , the challenge at A Spoon Full Of Sugar which is blue and green and the challenge at Totally PaperCrafts which is 'add a heart'.

Suzie xxx

Image - Miss Anya coloured with Promarkers
Papers - GCD
Sentiment - Whimsey Stamps
Ribbon, gems and charm from stash
Doily - Ebay
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts



9 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie
    A gorgeous card,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ... sorry, me again .. I just laughed so much at your little glow worm quote ... I just LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goorgeous card Susie! Love the image and doily. I have just treated myself to that border punch as it's soooooooo gorgeous!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so sweet Suzie!, gorgeous card and love the papers too :o)

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello suzie, your card is beautiful, love it, hugs carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzie i love this and the layout is perfect to show off the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Suzie, this is gorgeous. Cute image and lovely papers - super design too.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Suzie loving that image so much as well as the design this is truly superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete