Sunday, 17 October 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 105 - Oriental DT

Hello! Hope you are all having a great weekend. I have had a busy one as it is my sister in law's 40th today and we had a surprise party for her last night, we all had a great time but the kids are soooo tired today. Yesterday was a new challenge at SCSC and this is my only DT card for this week as I have been snowed under with magazine commission work and then on Thursday morning my nanna was rushed into hospital with circulation problems, it is not looking good for one leg as it is completely blocked and she can't feel her foot properly, I just pray they can solve it for her. Anyway on to cards and this week's theme is 'Oriental' and this was chosen by Tracie. I have used an Oriental Tilda, I love these images and they are a joy to colour, I used some on my sister in law's birthday cards too. I have coloured with Promarkers which you can buy in the Secret Crafter shop along with lots of other fantastic products so pay a visit if you have a minute. Thanks for looking, your comments mean lots to me and I hope to be able to visit you all this week, I never quite made it around last week. I am also entering this card into the challenge over at Wild Orchid which is pastel colours.

Suzie xxx

Image - Tilda coloured with Promarkers
Papers - GCD
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon & Pearls from stash


10 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card! Tilda is so sweet, and beautifully coloured!

    I hope your nanna makes a full recovery, it's so worrying when older relatives are ill.

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!! I have an oriental tilda planned too, if she looks half this good I'll be chuffed! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! What an adorable creation!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous papers, great colour combination and those flowers are so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Suzie. Love the DP and that Tilda is so sweet.

    Fingers crossed for your Nana. It must be a worry for you all.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Suzie - so pretty!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Suzie, this is one gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Suzie, this is GORGEOUS! Love the colour and Tilda looks so pretty

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pastels! This Tilda has been on my list for a while now. She is too cute! Great card!
    Thanks for joining the WOC Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete